Regular School Day 7:30-1:25
Minimum Day 7:30-11:40
Important School News:First day of school is August 11, 2021.The following guidance has been provided by the California Department of Public Health, effective for the 21-22 school year and must be followed:
Online Enrollment for 2021-2022 school year is open. To enroll your new student for school, go to:The Enrollment Office is located at the District Office: 2601 Rosamond Blvd., in the Educational Services Department.For existing students, Data Confirmation for the 2021-2022 school year is open. Please review/update any information for your student and obtain the 2021-2022 policies, procedure and forms. For Data Confirmation go to: https://www.skusd.k12.ca.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=531.Bus pass applications and pictures are being done at the Ed Services office, which is located at the District Office: 2601 Rosamond Blvd. The hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. They are closed for lunch from 12 pm to 1 pm. As soon as bus passes are completed you will be called to pick them up at the transportation yard, located at 3111 Eagle Way.We are so excited to welcome your students back to school! 2021-22 is the Year of the Child at SKUSD!
- In-person instruction will be in place with no physical distancing required
- No blended model of instruction will be offered
- Masks are Mandated to be worn indoors by Staff and Students
- All sites will have a supply of masks for student use if needed. Students are encouraged to wear their own masks.
- Masks do not have to be worn outside
- Outdoor PE, recess, nutrition- no mask required
- Indoor PE- masks mandated
- Transportation- no physical distancing required, masks required to be worn by driver and passenger regardless of vaccination
- Temperatures for students and staff taken before entering the building is no longer required
- No masks inside MPR/Cafeteria- while a child is eating or drinking, once child has finished eating and is still inside student should resume wearing their mask.
- Child Nutrition- we may return to hot meals with no more bagged lunches necessary
- Water Fountains- on campus are still to be turned off
- Bottled Water should be available at sites plus ALL students should be encouraged to bring their water bottle to school
3rd Quarter Activity Pictures 2019-2020
1st Semester Activity Pictures 2019-2020
Beginning of 2019-2020
Our school year started off with lots of fun educational activities. Here are a few snapshots of activities that happened in August.
3rd Grade Olympics 2019-2020
All of our 3rd graders enjoyed the fun competition. Great job boys and girls!
Mother Gooses Character Camp Play 2019-2020
Miss Eubanks and Mrs. C. Jones' students put on an amazing play for our students. The play was "Mother Gooses Character Camp". They will also be performing for their parents on Thursday, May 16th at 6:00PM. All of our students enjoyed the performance!
March 2020 Activities
BIG, BIG THANK YOU goes out to:
Arcata Associates and InuTeq for their generous donations to Westpark Elementary's AngelTree!
Family Math Night 2019-2020
Westpark Halloween 2018
Kindergarten Pumpkin Day 2018
A Trip Back in Time to Ellis Island
Mrs. D. Jones and Mrs. Paul's 3rd Grade Classes
Fall Festival 2018
Our Fall Festival held on October 12th was a huge success. We had over 350 people attend the festival, which is way over the amount originally expected when the festival was in the planning stages. We had games, a hay maze, fun competitions, and just loads of fun!
Mrs. Garsez' 4th Grade Class
Showing their K-Buddies their Roller Coaster Projects
Motion and Force in ACTION!
Kindergarten Color Week- Green Day
A Day at Westpark in a Glance