Online Enrollment for 2019-2020 School Year is NOW OPEN!
FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION, CONTACT THE SPECIAL ED DEPARTMENT AT 661-256-5060
THE SPECIAL EDUCATION OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR SUMMER BREAK ON JULY 3, 2019 THROUGH JULY 25, 2019.
IF YOUR STUDENT IS UNDER OR PENDING EXPULSION PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THIS FORM. CONTACT THE ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR AT 661-256-5000 EXT. 1150
Information Needed to Complete Online Enrollment
- Valid address within the boundaries of Southern Kern Unified School District or Inter-district transfer if you reside in an outside district.
- Parent email address
- Parent/Guardian home/work phone and address
- Name, address and district of previous school (if applicable)
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts
- Immunization Information
- Physician’s name and phone number
Students born before these dates may be eligible to start the 19/20 school year:
- Transitional Kindergarten- Born Between September 2nd 2014 and December 2nd 2014
- Kindergarten- Born Before September 2nd 2014
After you FINISH AND SUBMIT the online application, print the documents and call the
Enrollment Service Office at 661-256-5000 EX 1150 to set up an appointment.
Enrollment Summer hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:00pm.
Enrollment Office will be closed for summer break on June 21, 2019 - July 8, 2019.
The following documents MUST be presented at your appointment:
- Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Baptismal Certificate OR Affidavit proving age of child OR Court Order OR Health Office/Vital Statistics record of Birth Certificate date.
- Immunization Records (Students MUST have 4 year old shots)
- TWO different utility bills OR Escrow Papers if it closed within the last 30 days
- Physical (REQUIRED for enrolling in Kindergarten or 1st grade)
- Oral Assesment (REQUIRED for enrolling in TK/Kindergarten or 1st year of entry)
- Withdrawal grades (6th grade and above)
- Transcripts (9th grade and above)
- Official documents of guardianship/Foster Care
- Tuberculosis Assessment filled out by Physician
We do not request any documents from other schools
TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION