Online Enrollment for 2019-2020 School Year is NOW OPEN!
FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION, CONTACT THE SPECIAL ED DEPARTMENT AT 661-256-5060
Information Needed to Complete Online Enrollment
- Valid address within the boundaries of Southern Kern Unified School District or Inter-district transfer if you reside in an outside district.
- Parent email address
- Parent/Guardian home/work phone and address
- Name, address and district of previous school (if applicable)
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts
- Immunization Information
- Physician’s name and phone number
Students born before these dates may be eligible to start the 19/20 school year:
- Transitional Kindergarten- Born Between September 2nd 2014 and December 2nd 2014
- Kindergarten- Born Before September 2nd 2014
Students born before these dates may be eligible to start the 18/19 school year:
- Transitional Kindergarten- Born Between September 2nd 2013 and December 2nd 2013
- Kindergarten- Born Before September 2nd 2013
After you FINISH AND SUBMIT the online application, print the documents and call the
Enrollment Service Office at 661-256-5000 EX 1150 to set up an appointment.
Enrollment hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:00pm.
The following documents MUST be presented at your appointment:
- Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Baptismal Certificate OR Affidavit proving age of child OR Court Order OR Health Office/Vital Statistics record of Birth Certificate date.
- Immunization Records (Students MUST have 4 year old shots)
- TWO utility bills OR Escrow Papers if it closed within the last 30 days
- Physical (REQUIRED for enrolling in Kindergarten or 1st grade)
- Oral Assesment (REQUIRED for enrolling in TK/Kindergarten or 1st year of entry)
- Withdrawal grades (6th grade and above)
- Transcripts (9th grade and above)
- Official documents of guardianship/Foster Care
- Tuberculosis Assessment filled out by Physician
We do not request any documents from other schools
TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION