Online Enrollment for the 2018/2019 School year is now open!
Preschool Enrollment will be a lottery for 50 spaces
FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION, CONTACT THE SPECIAL ED DEPARTMENT AT 661-256-5060
Information Needed to Complete Online Enrollment
- Valid address within the boundaries of Southern Kern Unified School District or Inter-district transfer if you reside in an outside district.
- Parent email address
- Parent/Guardian home/work phone and address
- Name, address and district of previous school (if applicable)
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts
- Immunization Information
- Physician’s name and phone number
- Date student started school in USA
Students born before these dates may be eligible to start the 18/19 school year:
- Preschool- Born Before March 31st 2014
- Transitional Kindergarten- Born Between September 2nd 2013 and December 2nd 2013
- Kindergarten- Born Before September 2nd 2013
After you FINISH AND SUBMIT the online application, print the documents and call the
Enrollment Service Office at 661-256-5000 EX 1150 to set up an appointment.
Enrollment hours are Mon-Thur 8:00am-3:00pm.
The following documents MUST be presented at your appointment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (Students MUST have 4 year old shots)
- TWO utility bills OR Escrow Papers if it closed within the last 30 days
- Physical (REQUIRED for enrolling in Kindergarten or 1st grade)
- Withdrawal grades (6th grade and above)
- Transcripts (9th grade and above)
- Official documents of guardianship/Foster Care (If person enrolling is not on birth certificate)
We do not request any documents from other schools
TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION